Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner are the definition of strong women. From their new imprint to the Lenny Letter, this book club is a must for empowered women trying to change the world.
- 300k Fans
- Led by Lena Dunham
- Feminists looking for their next great read
- Bookworms who loved Lena Dunham’s HBO show Girls
- Readers who are looking for books coming out of small publishing imprints
MOST RECENT READS
WHY WE ♡ IT
- The Lenny Letter is a combined effort of both Lena Dunham and her producer
best-friend Jenni Konner (#girlpower).
- The two friends are intent on finding great stories with diverse authors and talented women.
- They want to use their publishing imprint to get stories that matter into the hands of everyone; using Lena’s fame for good and to inspire positive change.
A Dangerous Woman From Nowhere by Kris Radish
“Kris Radish creates characters that seek and then celebrate the discovery of women’s innate power.”
―The Denver Post
(photos via @lennyletter)
Leave A Comment